We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options.
The fee for the initial, one hour consultation are as follows:
-Complimentary exams are offered for comprehensive orthodontic evaluations
– TMJ dysfunction consultations have a $260 fee
During the initial examination, doctors Moshiri will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- What is the estimated range of costs?
- What are my payment options?
While we can often answer these general questions about treatment during the initial examination, we will address specific areas after careful analysis of the diagnostic records. We feel it is important to analyze each patient’s specific needs, because in-depth planning leads to superior results and higher patient satisfaction.
Your time is valuable, so to expedite your treatment process, we also reserve adequate time following the consultation to obtain diagnostic records. These records include X-rays, photos and impressions for study models, which are all necessary for diagnosis and development of your specific treatment plan. Please expect the consultation appointment will take approximately one hour, with an additional 30 minutes if records are needed.
Please assist us in expediting your appointment by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.
Please have your health history form completed and submitted to us well before your appointment so the doctors have time to review it, thank you.