The AcceleDent ® Aura with SoftPulse Technology™ is a device that has FDA approved to aid in tooth movement and may decrease the duration of your orthodontic treatment and can even help to make your orthodontics more comfortable. The Activator has an attached mouthpiece that is fitted around your existing appliances. With just 20 minutes per day, the AcceleDent® Aura generates small vibrations, or micropulses, enhancing the movements, allowing for faster tooth movement.
Introduction to AcceleDent® Aura:
“AcceleDent®, leader in accelerated orthodontics is the simple to use hands-free device designed for faster orthodontic treatment with only twenty minutes daily use exclusive.
Softpulse technology applies precisely calibrated micropulses to gently accelerate the movement of teeth as they are guided by orthodontics.
Orthodontics includes remodeling of the bones’ surrounding teeth. AcceleDent® softpulse technology applies light vibrations or micropulses to speed up bone remodeling accelerating tooth movement.
AcceleDent® Aura is clinically proven to move teeth up to 50% faster leading orthodontists and their patients have reported that AcceleDent®ß reduces discomfort that may be associated with tooth movement.
Speed your orthodontic treatment with fast safe and gentle AcceleDent®.”
The AcceleDent® Aura with SoftPulse Technology™ has been demonstrated safe and reliable in U.S. clinical trial and has been FDA approved for use.
AcceleDent® Aura Appliance Usages:
- It is recommended that you use your AcceleDent® Aura for a continuous 20 minute period each day, as prescribed by Drs. Moshiri. After 10 minutes of initial wear, the activator will pulse three times and then turn off after the 20 minutes has been completed.
- Bite pressure on the mouthpiece should be only firm enough to hold the appliance in place without using your hands. Avoid biting too forcibly, this will decrease the vibration forces o the teeth
- The Activator should be recharged every three days by using the wall charger or USB.
- DO NOT WEAR your AcceleDent® Aura, while charging.
- The Activator is NOT water-proof. Do not use the AcceleDent® Aura while showering.
- The mouthpiece should be disconnected from the Activator before cleaning. The mouthpiece can be cleaned by rinsing in lukewarm water after each use. You may occasionally use a soft liquid dish soap, mild soap or toothpaste to gently brush the mouthpiece.
- REMEMBER THE ACTIVATOR IS NOT WATER-PROOF, so remove the mouthpiece from the Activator before cleaning.
- Keep your AcceleDent® Aura away from pets, especially dogs, who can damage or break the appliance. The AcceleDent® Aura is FDA cleared as a single-user prescription device.